Here are my answers to the 10 questions:
Nevin Galmarini, 4.12.1986, Professional Snowboarder,
Scuol Motta Naluns, Switzerland
For competition I use: SG Full Race Pro Team 185 + 163
For having the best fun on the slope: SG Full Carve 170 (the best freecarving board)
And in the freestyle park and pow I uese: SG Free Solo 157
To transmit my power to the board, I use the extra hard SG plate.
Binding: F2 Race Titanium
Boot: A modified version (with carbonfiber, alu CNC parts, and a lot of screws) of the Deeluxe Track 700
Helmet and Goggle: Alpina Eyewear
Clothing: K-Tec and Atigoua by Athleticum Sportmarkets
Somewhere around 1996?
I am not only on hardboots.
I like freestyle snowboarding and try to go jibbing as much as I can besides my training and competitions.
I like every aspect of snowboarding, but for competition there's only one thing for me: racing!
There's one thing to understand: What's good for competition is not necessary good for fun-freecarving!
My own very agressive, super calm and very fast competition equipment is NOT the best freecarving equipment.
I don't care about speed and total calmness when I am freeriding, instead I want an easy turning and quick responsive setup.
I like new ideas, new shapes, decamber, multi radius, etc.. and I like expensive materials like carbon fiber and titanal, but not everything of this is necessary if you just want to have good freecarving day.
It's a good question and I don't have a final answer.
But anyway I don't like to complain, I prefer to do stuff.
Like organizing the 'Nevin Galmarini's Snowboard Carving Camp'.
We had 20 Hardbooters from different levels and ages, three days of teaching with the best guys from the Worldcup (Sigi Grabner, Roland Fischnaller, Justin Reiter and me) and a lot of fun!
It's important to give people the possibility to improve and have more fun! I wanna do this Camp again in 2013, it will all be on
I was shooting videoparts with IST Pictures for the latest 'Installer' movie.
I managed to be on the front page of the main winter catalogue of the second largest sport store in Switzerland with a freecarving picture.
I try to spread the message of alpine snowboarding in competition AND with freecarving.
I think it's important.
7 Training techniques.
If you're an athlete: Train hard on your weaknesses but don't forget your main goal: be fast and healthy!
For everybody: Just go riding and be creative, that's the best training!
8 Whath to say at whom is starting.
Keep going, you'll never regret it!
Hey dude, nice carving!
You guys are asking too much of me 😉 I am out…
Dal sito internet
Das bin ich auch: Windsurfen, Grillen, Freunde, Fussball, Adrenaline Rush, Freestyle
Top 3 Gesamt-Weltcup
Medallie Olympische Spiele Sochi 2014
SwissSki Nationalmannschaft, SG ProTeam, 1514944
Alle Resultate hier
- 17. Rang in Vancouver CAN 2010
- 9. Rang in La Molina SPA 2011
Weltcup (Top 8):
- 3. Rang PGS in Stoneham CAN 2012
- 3. Rang PGS in Arosa SUI 2011
- 4. Rang PGS in Limone Piemonte ITA 2010
- 4. Rang PGS in Sudelfeld GER 2010
- 5. Rang PGS in Valmalenco ITA 2010
- 6. Rang PSL in Carezza ITA 2011
- 6. Rang PGS in Carezza ITA 2011
- 6. Rang PSL in Limone Piemonte ITA 2010
- 6. Rang PGS in Limone Piemonte ITA 2008
- 6. Rang PSL in Landgraaf NED 2010
- 7. Rang PGS in Kreischberg AUT 2009
- 8. Rang PSL in Landgraaf NED 2008
- 9. Rang Saison 2012
- 6. Rang Saison 2011
- 12. Rang Saison 2010
- 18. Rang Saison 2009
- 3. Rang in Erzurum TUR 2011
- 1. Rang in Sils 2012
- 1. Rang in Sils 2011
- 1. Rang in Splügen 2009
- 2. Rang Junioren in Zermatt 2005
- 3. Rang in der Europacup Gesamtwertung Saison 2007
- mehrere Podestplätze
- 1. Rang SG Invitational 2008
- 1. Rang SG Invitational 2007
- 11. Rang Snowboardcross Junioren WM 2006
- 1. Weltcuprennen im Dezember 2006
- 2x Bündnermeister
- 2x Bündner Mittelschulmeister