Il nuovo attacco modulare e ultra regolabile di PHK
From the experience of PH1, all the solutions have been finally put in place in order to simplify assembly and adjustment of the bindings, trying to maintain the modularity which is the basic concept of the project.
H1 is a professional binding addressed to extreme racers and carvers.
The modular disk in Anticorodal 6082 T6 with amortization in PVC allows to the board to have a natural flex and so to transmit a quick and direct directional change on the blades.
The lifted up system represents a big advantage principally onto very narrow boards avoiding touching the snow with boots.
The particular inclined disk in nylon, specially studied, allows to obtain countless combinations of canting/lifting possibilities, without changing the support-plane of the boot onto the binding.
Moreover it offers absorption to the board vibrations in sharp turns and a perfect control even on iced tracks.
Type: Hard Material Ergal 7075 T6 and
Size: M-L (min 24,5-29,5 max mondo)
L-XL (min 27,0- 30,5 max mondo)
Use: Professional Race
– compatible 4×4 or 3D
– canting/lifting with inclined disk 7°in nylon Ø 105 mm.
with innumerable adjustment possibilities
– adjustment with toothed millimetric system for the
– Regular or Goofy adjustment at 360° that can be
increased by 1.5° with new quick-fixing manual
– front lock in aluminium with low profile
– modular supports with antisnow grip with
interchangeable bales Ø 5 or Ø 6 mm
– special springs return back bailes
– gasket in transparent PVC that amortizes 2 mm.
hardness 85 shore
– Step-in option in model H2
– we supply all high resistance screws